Silver Jewlery- Bali Chains

Bali Sterling Silver Jewelry – Unique, Handmade Styles

Bali Sterling Silver Jewelry was created to be both beautiful and affordable. Our wide selection of chains includes some of the most unique styles you will find anywhere, made with hand-chosen Bali Sterling Silver and available at prices that are always competitive. Whether you’re looking for something classic or want to try something new, we have the Bali Sterling Silver jewelry you need to express yourself in an original way every day.

silver jewlery

Types of items featured

Our collection features beautiful handmade sterling silver jewelry with a variety of designs and styles. Our pieces are made from 925 sterling silver, which is the best quality available on the market today. Every piece is hand crafted in Bali, Indonesia and finished to perfection by professional artisans. We have created a selection of rings, earrings, necklaces and bracelets that will fit any style or occasion. Choose from a wide range of colors like champagne gold or rose gold for your precious metals jewelry needs. If you are looking for something truly special for someone you love then our one-of-a-kind pieces are perfect for you!

Learning about silver and finishes

Silver is a traditional precious metal that you can use in your jewelry designs. There are various types of silver which include sterling silver, nickel silver, and alloy. The most commonly used type of silver is sterling silver. It contains 92.5% pure elemental silver with the remaining 7.5% being made up of other metals such as copper or zinc for increased strength and durability. When looking for quality handmade sterling silver 925 jewelry you should also consider the finish on the metal to ensure its durability and beauty when worn. Finishes come in three different categories: polished sheen (shine), brushed sheen (dull) and matte sheen (matte). So whether you want to create a shiny new look or a more subdued appearance, we have the perfect solution for you!

Men’s rings

This collection of Bali Sterling Silver Rings for Men offers something for every taste. We offer rings in a range of different styles and shapes including skull rings, wedding bands, signet rings and more. All our sterling silver rings are handmade from 100% recycled sterling silver with such a wide range of styles on offer you will be sure to find the perfect ring to suit your tastes and budget. Browse our selection of men’s sterling silver rings today!

Chains and other jewelry components

We offer a wide selection of chains and other jewelry components including ear wires, clasps, jump rings and more. Our chains come in a variety of shapes and sizes with lengths ranging from 8 to 36. Whether you’re looking for simple designs or intricate details we have the perfect chain for your needs.

Our products also include matching earrings that can be purchased separately or in sets. We offer earrings for any occasion whether it’s a family celebration or formal event. From studs to dangles we have various styles to suit your tastes.

We also carry a variety of handmade sterling silver 925 jewelry pieces such as necklaces, bracelets, pendants and more.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *